Suitable for a June/July 2019 due date.
Our fun and unique Be Ready for Baby gets you meeting other pregnant women and dads to be, and teaches first time parents-to-be everything you need to know about looking after a baby including:
- Practical exercises using life size baby dolls so you can try out holding a newborn, nappy changing, washing, burping, swaddling and more.
- Experienced parent tips so you can feel more confident first time round about crying, sleeping, feeding, your emotions and post natal depression, relationships and much more.
- Shopping guides helping you to decide what you need and what you don’t need to buy.
- Signposting for possible problems giving you confidence to spot what is normal and what is not, and
- Local information telling you all about children’s centres, baby classes and support networks for your new life.
This course will leave you feeling inspired, confident and excited about your new arrival. You will come away knowing everything you need to prepare yourself, your home and your relationships for the arrival of a baby! In addition to the 10 hours of your course (2 1/2 hours for four consecutive weeks) you will receive a 60 page packed manual, reiterating all we will have covered. a local baby business directory (via email), and cake!
This antenatal course will be in Hitchin – to book please complete the form below and we will confirm via email from email@example.com. Its a good idea to add this email to your safe senders list so you don’t miss out on the notification!
- Dates: Tuesdays 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th May 2019
- Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm (refreshments included)
- Course location: Secret Garden, Sun Street, Hitchin